Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery - Facebook login failed?




Hello!



I've been playing this game for two days and it's quite fun. But, today i just got a popup message on Hogwarts Mystery telling me to login using Facebook. I tried  to login but It say "Facebook Login failed" . I tried to search on Google and the method are going to make me lose progress on this game. So, i just figured it out how to get rid of it and load the save game and not restart the game over again.


How to do it:


1. Go to Facebook and Go to Settings

2. You need go to Apps and Websites.

3. Like the photo up there, click on view and edit

4. After you click on View and Edit, there will be floating message like in the photo.
5. On App Visibility, make sure to set it on Public.
6. Close your game and open it again.
7. Now you can try to login again.

Hope this method could help you guys since it's saved me . I don't want to use the remove method because i don't want to lose the game progress :')

See ya soon!